Wednesday 12 September 2012

Every. Single. Hour.

Yep, that's how frequently Cooper woke last night. It was hell. I'd drag my sorry little self into his room, put his dummy back in, "shhhh" him, and get back into bed. One hour later... "waaaaaaahhhh"!!!!! Newborns sleep better than he did last night.
I have no idea why. Nothing was different.. Same bedtime, same sleeping bag, same room, cot, temperature, darkness, noise level, outfit, dummy, blankie... Everything the same as normal!
I fed him, gave him baby Panadol, burped him (just in case), patted him, rocked him, cuddled him... Nothing worked.
Dear lord he better not do that again tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oliver has been the exact same the last two nights!!! I was thinking it could be a growth spurt or teeth. The Panadol did help get me and Ollie 3 hours of sleep. I hope this passes soon!

    ReplyDelete