Monday 10 September 2012

The Liebster Award

What is the Liebster you ask? The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning: sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.

Rules 3-5 were all about passing it on, which I won't be doing. I'm sure I'm committing some terrible blogger-crime by skipping it but I'll risk the bad karma lol.


11 Facts about Me

I can be a total hypocrite when it comes to my husband Nathan cos I find myself telling him off for doing things around the house (eg: eating something on our cream-coloured couch that will stain) but then I secretly do the same things when he's not home 

I have a love-hate relationship with Facebook... so good for finding old friends, so painful to see all the people who are no longer in my life... so addictive regardless!

I never completely stop caring about people, whether it's old friends, lovers, etc... once you've won my heart, you never completely lose it 


I didn't believe in 'happily ever after' until I met my husband Nathan 


I constantly doubt myself when trying to make decisions about life 


I used to be a fairly spiteful person once I'd been hurt, but now I have matured and learnt that sometimes life just happens that way  


I am never the girl with great hair or perfect nails or immaculate make-up because I just don't care enough to bother 


I have been known to eat chocolate & coca-cola for breakfast  


I often talk too much or too loud  


I'm disgustingly messy (not dirty, messy) and I leave shoes, cardigans, hair ties, sunglasses, etc from one end of the house to the other and it drives my husband mad.


When I'm feeling a bit down, I like to read Animal Rescue stories.. warms my heart when these cats and dogs find great homes

11 Questions to Answer

1. When did you start Blogging and why?
I started a few months ago as an outlet for my baby-related venting but am hopeless at keeping up-to-date with it and have never really got it going properly.

2. Do you eat breakfast?
Before I had Cooper, hardly ever.. now I eat toast every day.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I have lived in London and here in Australia, and whilst I loved the UK and would also love to visit the USA, I think my heart will always be here in Australia.

4. Mini Van or SUV?
SUV but at the moment we have neither!

5. Flats or heels?
Flats.. always!

6. Ocean view or Mountain view?
Ocean.. I love the beach and practically live there during summer.

7. Dream profession?
No idea to be honest... something that had lots of holidays, paid really well and wasn't stressful.. do they exist? lol

8. If you had 1 million you had to spend or giveaway what would you do with it?
I would buy a house and a car. And maybe go on a holiday. Selfish things because we could never afford them otherwise!

9. Biggest Pet Peeve?
Stupid people. I find it really frustrating.

10. Worst habit?
I'm very messy!

11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Still married, with another 2 children... hopefully our own home, a dog and white picket fence!

1 comment:

  1. I full on Love you! Your answers are brilliant and so much like me! I cannot wait to hug you and Cooper in person. Fingers crossed for December!

    Thank you for doing this. xx

    ReplyDelete