Friday 12 October 2012

Can I get a nanny?

I love my son. I really, truly, kiss him from head-to-toe, dote on his every need, race home from work in excitement, cuddle, play, giggle with, sniff his head for comfort love my son. BUT (you knew there was a 'but' coming right?) lately he is driving me crazy! I'm tired. Ridiculously tired. I have no idea why but I can barely lift my head off the pillow each day. And being a full time mummy to an 8 month old baby is not easy when you're literally exhausted 24/7.
I've been taking iron tablets (I don't eat much meat so I often get anaemic), having early nights, trying to eat better, keeping on top of my medication, drinking more water.. Nothing helps!
Now, I cannot bear to be away from Cooper for more than a few hours a day so my "life would be perfect if.." dream is that I could be rich, and have a nanny. I would still be home with my baby all day but when I was tired, id just leave the nanny to it and go to bed. Perfect right?! Now, who wants to be my nanny for free...?

3 comments:

  1. I dream of this se wonderful free nanny... She would get up at the ass crack of dawn with Ollie and change his nappies. Soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Whilst mummy has a sleep in and then eats breakfast in bed whilst reading the news. I used to take that freedom for granted,

      Delete
  2. We are thinking of hiring a nanny for a few hours/ week (like, 8-10) just so I can get shit done. But in our case, it would be a nanny-share with some friends of ours. And I'm at SAHM too; just feeling ragged chasing after my 10-month old!

    ReplyDelete